Advertisement

HOW I MAKE A LIVING AS AN ONLINE MUSIC PRODUCER *Without Selling Beats*

HOW I MAKE A LIVING AS AN ONLINE MUSIC PRODUCER *Without Selling Beats* 🚨DOWNLOAD THE 100K KIT NOW:
When you're ready, submit your beat to checkthisoutocean@gmail.com

🔊 Get my sound packs I use in the video:
🌊 Road to 100k, join the family now:

In this video, I breakdown how I make money as a music producer, my streams of revenue and other ways you can make a living as a music producer. Enjoy!

Thank you for 100k!

🗣Connect with Me:
↪︎
↪︎
✉️ Email: prodbyocean@gmail.com

▶️ BINGE WATCH ALL MY VIDEOS:


How to SAMPLE | Sampling Tutorial Logic Pro X


HOW TO MAKE DRUMS EASILY IN LOGIC PRO X


THIS IS THE BEST FREE VST! Making FIRE beats with FREE VST PLUGINS


How to Make Your 808s HIT HARD!


My favourite plugins / VSTs:
Scaler:
Addictive Keys:
Chromaphone 2:
Philharmonik 2:
Ample Guitar Lite:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m Ocean, a music producer / beat maker from London. On my channel you’ll find me making beats from scratch, logic pro x tutorials (but you can apply it to fl studio, ableton, lmms or whatever DAW you use), music producer vlogs, how to make beats, how to sample, how to mix beats etc. Enjoy and leave your thoughts in the comment section 🌊

how to sell beats,how to sell beats online,sell beats,selling beats online,selling beats,how to sell beats in 2019,how to make money selling beats,how to sell beats 2020,how i make a living as a music producer,how to make money as a music producer,how i make money,making money in music,how to make money as a musician,how to make money as an indie artist,sell beats on instagram,make money as a producer,how do music producers make money,ocean,prod by ocean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments