Advertisement

I Dropped My $700 Camera Into The Toilet...yeah I wish this was clickbait | Night Out Vlog

I Dropped My $700 Camera Into The Toilet...yeah I wish this was clickbait | Night Out Vlog SURPRISEEEEE, here's a Saturday upload!
Hey guys, I hope y'all enjoyed today's video! This one was a lil crazyyyyy what with me literally destroying my camera and all and an update on the situation is that it no longer works :( But fortunately I was able to order a new one and it should be on it's way soon! I hope y'all enjoyed this video, don't forget to like, comment down below, and SUBSCRIBEEEE!
Also Disclaimer , there is nothing wrong with filming in a iPhone at all! I did not mean any of my statements in that way , I just prefer for my channel to have the same consistent quality on my vlogging camera .

#nightoutvlog #friendsvlog #brokemycanong7x

FAQ:
♡Name? Hailey
♡Age? 19
♡What college do you attend? Sam Houston State University
♡Classification? Sophomore
♡What camera do I use? Canon g7x Mark II
♡When do you post videos? Every Monday and Friday at 12pm!

♡Twitter: @haileybbea
♡Instagram: I made a instagram so I can talk to you guys!
@haileybeachum
♡Business email(serious inquiries only): haileybeachum15@gmail.com

♡Music: copyright not intended, I do not own any of this music
Music Used in Today's Video : Music by Ryan Little - airplane mode. -

night out,night out with friends,fun with friends,night out vlog,night out with friends vlog,20th birthday,20th birthday vlog,funny vlog,canon g7x mark ii,gone wrong vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments