Advertisement

I Let My Subscribers Pick My Next Tattoo

I Let My Subscribers Pick My Next Tattoo Go to to take back your Internet privacy TODAY and find out how you can get 3 months free.

FOLKS! It's my last video of 2019. Instead of doing a year in review, or a recap, or a rewind, or anything like that; I decided to commemorate this year with a tattoo. I didn't know what to get, so I asked you guys to design my next tattoo, and you did not disappoint. Over 1500 emails and 185,000 votes later, I got a brand new tattoo to remember this amazing year.

Thank you to everyone who subscribed, liked, commented, laughed, told their friends, listened to my podcast, came to one of my shows; seriously you have no idea how much it means to me. Thank you for an amazing year. SEE U NEXT YEAR, KURTISTOWN!!!!

WEST COAST SHOW TICKETS:



Vancouver tickets -

MY SOCIAL MEDIA:



MY TATTOO ARTIST:



KURTISTOWN MERCH:


COME SEE ME NEXT YEAR IN NYC:


VERY REALLY GOOD YOUTUBE CHANNEL:


MY PODCAST:



MY TATTOO COLLECTION:


thanks for watching!

comment "cake balls" if ur reading this

#kurtisconner

kurtis conner,kurtis conner tattoos,kurtis connor,kurtis connor tattoos,tattoo ideas,tattoos,2019 tattoos,toronto tattoo,subscribers pick my tattoo,i let my subscribers,i let my subscribers design,design tattoo,tattoo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments