Advertisement

ILONNA - To be sure

ILONNA - To be sure This song was taken from

ILONNA - Відтак (EP)


Listen to the full release:

Bandcamp:

Spotify:

Deezer:

Apple:


Or choose any other platform at:




Join ILONNA:

YouTube:

Instagram:

Lyrics:


I can’t believe these words anymore

I can’t stand that to be sure

for everything you do I passed a door

but I don’t want to show that I’m falling


sorry that I leave forever

I can no longer be with you

leave me and I will forget you

don’t lose the faith in the truth


flowers at the window

I’m so glad they are for me

forget everything you’ve ever known

these days just for the fun

don’t look away and let me use you like I do

in my whole life but I was wrong

I run away as you can see my bitter sweet


I’ve got to say to you

that I am principal too

I’m pretending to be playing your game

to see what will happen next to you

today you’re hero

tomorrow you have nothing

everything has limit

You’re stupidity disgusting

Ilonna,To be sure,R&B,R&B female vocal,female vocal,relationship song,love song,pop music,music,independent music,hip hop,MRIU Publishing,female hip hop,Ukraine,quality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments