Advertisement

My Birth Story + Tips for normal delivery VBAC

My Birth Story + Tips for normal delivery VBAC Storytime on how my birth really happened and what made my VBAC / normal after cesarean delivery a success.


Hi Momshies, its me Ruth.

Flight attendant turned Business Woman turned Mommy Vlogger.

This channel is all about my pregnancy journey, motherhood struggles, entrepreneurship, and family life!

For collabs and inquiries:
Email: mommyruthph@gmail.com

Let me know your ideas of what I should film in the comments section below. Don't forget to LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

Socials:
FB Page @MommyRuthPH
IG @mommyruthph
Blog: www.mommyruth.com

Join our Vlogging Workshop and learn the Business behind the Social Media Influencers / Youtubers in the Philippines:

Vlogging Equipment I use

Camera:
iPhone6 -
Huawei P30 PRO -
Canon Powershot G7X Mark ii P25,280 -

Ringlight:
Diva Ring Light: Supernova
Something similar more sulit sa price-

Lapel Mic: P297


Computer:
13" Macbook Pro 128GB

Editing Software:
Final Cut Pro

Others:
Hard Drive:
Toshiba 1TB -
FanTech wireless mouse -
iPhone Headset
64 GB Memory Card -
Canon G7x extra battery-



My other channel is dedicated to tips for getting the Flight Attendant job.



#MommyRuthVlogs #momlifeph #mommyduties #vloggerph #mommyvlogs#youtuberph #firsttimemom #mommyvlogger #momfluencer #vloggermom #filipinolifestyleblogger #mommybloggerph
#mommyblogger #influencerph
#momlife #ig_motherhood #boymom #motherhoodthroughinstagram #filipinoblogger #filipinovlogger
#pregnancyupdates
#babyupdates #ManilaVlogger
#ManilaBasedVlogger

Mommy Ruth Vlogs,Pregnancy Vlogs,Life as a YouTuberMom,Mommy ruth,baby river,nanay,buntis,inay,pinay mommy,pinay vlogger,philippines,ph,mommy vlogger,mommy blogger,ftm,mom,my birth story ph,tips for normal delivery,vbac birth experience,giving birth in the philippines,doula philippines experience,water birth philippines,normal delivery after cesarean section,normal delivery after cesarean delivery,can normal delivery possible after cesarean,

Post a Comment

0 Comments