Advertisement

The Tragic Beginnings of a Video Game Coin Collection

The Tragic Beginnings of a Video Game Coin Collection I collect video game coins. Most of these are Challenge Coins, a few are arcade tokens, and fewer still are just circular pieces of metal that I traded other circular pieces of metal to own.

Here I will tell you about my coin collection, including how a few of these coins got to my collection. It’s a tragic story of tragedy and tragically tragedy.

#VideoGames #CoinCollection #Funny

Music credits
Music from "Edm Detection Mode" by Kevin MacLeod ( Licence: CC BY (
* * *

Watch my most recent video here:
Subscribe to never miss a video:

Stalk me elsewhere:
- Twitter
- Goodreads
- Instagram

video games,burning books,burningbooks,caleb j ross,calebjross,Video game coins,video game challenge coins,metal jesus rocks coin,video game challenge coin,challenge coins,arcade tokens,coin collection,video game coin collection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments