Advertisement

UNBOXING FriendMail From Pretty Over Fifty| ThreadTank Top Purchase | Stories you can wear

UNBOXING FriendMail From Pretty Over Fifty| ThreadTank Top Purchase | Stories you can wear This video is not sponsored nor was I gifted anything from ThreadTank! I just absolutely love this tank / shirt! and wanted to share this with you! I actually purchased this product with US dollars THAT I worked for!
Want to see what Kimberly sent me? Let's do this #unboxing of #friendmail together! Also see what I picked up from #ThreadTank (Not PR) - Kimberly at #PrettyoverFifty sent me some great things, wait till you see all the things, you won't believe it!

Check out Kimberly's channel here:

Please like and subscribe to my channel your support means everything to me.


My videos are not sponsored unless fully stated.

All products are always bought by me for my use; opinions are mine and are always honest - sometimes brutally.

A little about me: I am 50 with dry, dehydrated skin. I have hyperpigmentation, wrinkles and signs of aging. I love makeup, and am a skin care fanatic. Shop at Ann Taylor, Loft and Nordstrom for clothing. I am a size 8 that needs no tailoring, 158 pounds, 5'9"s. Size 10 shoes. Curvy.

If you would like to sign up for Ipsy Glam bag plus you can do so here:


Contact me at:
Getthisglowing@gmail.com

unboxing,friend mail,ThreadTank,Stories you can wear,beauty bloggers,mature beauty products,drugstore beauty products,IPSY,nomad eyeshadow palette,affordable beauty products,get this glowing,pretty over fifty,friends,beauty besties,candid foundation,candid concealer,beauty over 40,beauty over 50,mature beauty,

Post a Comment

0 Comments