Advertisement

What I Eat in a Day ~ How I Maintain My Body Weight after 40 (46 yrs)

What I Eat in a Day ~ How I Maintain My Body Weight after 40 (46 yrs) ❤️Come visit me on Instagram!
❤️Click Here to Subscribe:

PO BOX INFO:
Jenifer Jenkins
4833 Saratoga Blvd. #125

💛💛Thank you so much for watching!!💛💛

How I Stay Thin and Fit After 40:
Food Related Playlist:



WHAT I ATE:

Hazelnut Iced Coffee before noon
To make it I brew Foldgers Hazelnut Coffee - Double the Recipe to make it extra strong since you will be pouring it over ice. If you don't it will taste watered down and awful.

*Cup of coffee extra strong
*Fat Free Coffee mate Powder Creamer
*Truvia
*Pour over Ice


Lunch:
2 Boiled Eggs (I only eat a third of each yolk)
2 Pineapple Slices with Cottage Cheese

Snack:
Oats and Honey Granola Bars (2)
Beef Jerkey

Dinner
Extra Lean Beef Hamburger Patty
On top of Uncle Bens Rice Pilaf (half a bag) *I prefer Jasmine Rice
Topped with Sauteed Mushrooms and Onions
Covered in Gravy (Heinz Savory Beef Gravy mixed with a Can of 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup and a half of a can of water)

Diet after 40,Healthy Lifestyle,Lose Weight,Mature Beauty,Mature Woman,Over 40,Eat Healthy,Lunch Idea,Dinner Idea,Healthy Food,Stay Thin,Stay Fit,Fit after 40,Diet,Exercise,Fitness,Eat Right,yoga,maintain weight,after 40,work out,lose inches,healthy diet,intermittent fasting,

Post a Comment

0 Comments