Advertisement

1 Week to Reset All My Positive Habits 2020: A University Cleanse. Yoga, Positive Affirmations 😌 ad

1 Week to Reset All My Positive Habits 2020: A University Cleanse. Yoga, Positive Affirmations 😌 ad Click here to explore your creativity and get 2 free months of Premium Membership!! 🌻
Hello! πŸ¦‹ I hope you guys had the most amazing Christmas break! Last semester of uni was a whirlwind of no sleep, juggling workload, prioritising social life and letting all my positive habits that I value kinda slip away. This holiday was a *reset*. From doing yoga, to saying positive affirmations, to sleeping....more? I hope this inspires you to reflect on what habits are core to your life this 2020 and then prioritise them!! 😌

The incredible course I took on Skillshare was Thomas Frank's "Productivity Masterclass: Creating Custom Systems that Work". Highly highly recommend to help you organise your life! I still adopt Todoist and Notion today, I follow the folder-sorting system I set up and I'm better at dealing with emails!

university cleanse,resetting positive habits,how to be more positive,how to have good habits,how to do yoga,positive affirmations,how to introduce positive habits 2020,study tube,how to study,unjaded jade yoga,unjaded jade gap year,unjaded jade university,unjaded jade minerva,unjaded jade revision,unjaded jade week in the life,unjaded jade,

Post a Comment

0 Comments