Advertisement

2019 - a year through seconds

2019 - a year through seconds Wow. It’s been a long time since I’ve posted, let alone posted a year review. I’ve missed making videos. Even though this is not your usual video I’d make in Vegas, it is still a video I made. I used an app on my phone, can you believe... Every clip is just a second long (except for the first and the last one), but it shows just how much can happen in just a second, let alone a whole year. It is all chronological; from January 1st to December 31st, 2019.

It has been a very long year. With loads of ups and downs, laughs and tears, love and loss. It did not really go the way I planned it to, but, hell, what does ever? Throughout the year, I found out a lot of things about myself, but the path took a turn and now I’m back at the beginning of the story called “Self-love”. I am trying my best to find myself again and I will hopefully start getting back into videography again as it seems that THAT is what makes me feel sane and actually excited about something. I’ve been rethinking whether or not I should post this on YouTube, but my really supportive boyfriend practically made me do it. I am kind of glad he did, but I am still unsure since I know the YouTube community has changed a lot since I’ve last uploaded. But still, here’s to the old days and new beginnings. Expect some more coming from me in the near future.

With great love and respect,
Patricia x

seconds

Post a Comment

0 Comments