Advertisement

Can I Make The Perfect Meatball ?

Can I Make The Perfect Meatball ? New Series ! Making the perfect meatball was supposed to be a walk in the park... What did I got myself into ?!? Get 2 free months of SkillShare Premium :

Meatballs are not Meat Balls. Meatballs include both meat and non-meat elements to them, in fact they require that duality in order to be called meatballs. Breadcrumbs, Eggs, Herbs, Spices, Flavours... So many different types of meatball fillers can be used. Which one should I use ?

Support my work on :
Get My cookbook :
Get my posters and t-shirts :
Become a member now !

Submit subtitles here :

Music by Epidemic sound :
or by Artlist : ( Get 2 extra months on your Artlist subscription)

My other social accounts :




Director, Author, Host & Camera : Alex
Editor: Joshua Mark Sadler

Planning a foodie trip to Paris ? Here are my favorite spots :


Salut,

Alex

meatball,how to make meatballs,the perfect meatball,beef meatballs,meatball recipe,spaghetti and meatballs,frenchguycooking,

Post a Comment

0 Comments