Advertisement

Concealed Mythos - Lament of Crossing Paths (Etrian Odyssey Mobile Boss Theme Cover)

Concealed Mythos - Lament of Crossing Paths (Etrian Odyssey Mobile Boss Theme Cover) Right here is a cover to the boss theme to the lost mobile game "Etrian Odyssey Mobile". It took me awhile to figure out what I should do with the song since it's got a mellow tone to it and that wasn't something that I wanted to replace. Instead I got the idea to use that as a build-up inside the boss fight kind of like how EOV does with it's final boss themes. That eventually lead me to thinking of ways I can expand this motif in different intense directions for the latter half of the song.

Though the original is for an end-stratum boss, the intention I had towards this song was more so of fighting specific end-stratum/mid-bosses, I won't get into too much detail but it's very much for having to fight with allies you've gotten to know well on your adventure.

This is most likely the last Etrian Mobile song for Concealed Mythos I'll be covering to a great extent like this, though I won't be opposed to doing more in the future, just nothing bigger than simple remasters.

The looped/extended version can be found here on Soundcloud:

Etrian,Odyssey,Mobile,Concealed,Mythos,Etrian Odyssey,Cover,Remix,Original,Remaster,Concealed Mythos,Techno,Piano,Choir,Choirs,Boss,Theme,Lament,Of,Crossing,Paths,Lament of,Lament of Crossing,Crossing Paths,Myths,Concealed Myths,EO,EOM,Etrian mobile,Guitar,Rock,Nitroshock6,Nitroshock,Nitroshock 6,Nitro shock,NiTRo,Cole,Toledo,Cole Toledo-Nkurunziza,Nkurunziza,Cole Toledo,OST,Mobile Boss,Mobile Boss Theme,

Post a Comment

0 Comments