Advertisement

Dear Dad | Why I NO LONGER Speak To Him | Cut Off

Dear Dad | Why I NO LONGER Speak To Him | Cut Off Here is to the daughters, whose father broke their heart --before any boy could.

This story is even longer, this is just a brief summary as to why I cut them off after they decided not to come around. Just because you share DNA, it does not make you family. I wish I understood that then. I am grateful that he left, I am who I am because of that.

I did blur out a few photos and take names out to allow these people their personal privacy. The screenshots listed are not all of them. Though I am hurt to this day, I hold no animosity or grudges towards them. I could have handled it better myself, was 15/16 at the time and have grown since then. Please don't send any hate to any of them if you happen to know them.

If there are any questions, comments, concerns or videos you guys would like me to see/answer --do not be afraid to reach out. My social links are:

Insta :|@My.MiraculousLife
Snapchat :|@Miraculous.Life
Beauty YT :|Cyara Rose Chavez
Pupper YT :|Surrounded By Shibas

biological family,biological father,drama,we dont talk anymore,no dad,sibling drama,defending parents,single mom,childhood fights,dear bio family,sister,brother,why i no longer speak to my dad,why i no longer speak to my mom,why i no longer speak to my sister,why I no longer speak to my brother,why i dont talk to my dad,deadbeat dad,dear dad,dear biofamily,

Post a Comment

0 Comments