Advertisement

FIVE REASONS I AM NOT MODIFYING MY SHELBY GT350R, Plus Minor Cosmetic WARRANTY ISSUE!

FIVE REASONS I AM NOT MODIFYING MY SHELBY GT350R, Plus Minor Cosmetic WARRANTY ISSUE! In this video I discuss my final decision of why I am not going to modify my Shelby GT350R, so here it is my FIVE reasons I am not going to modify this car! Let the haters rejoice !


Follow the DV movement at determined_Veteran on Instagram
Follow the DV moment on Facebook at DeterminedVeteran

Got an interesting car you would like me to review? Contact me at afghanistanvet@yahoo.com or DM on instagram so we can set up a time and location to link up at. Thanks for everyone who is watching these videos, without you the channel would be nothing!

If you want to support the channel donations through PayPal are appreciated send payments to afghanistanvet@yahoo.com

MUSIC BY
MDyalla Submarine
Background Music
Download Song:
Artist: Dyalla
Title: Submarine

#shelbygt350r #reasonsnottomodify #fordpreformance

#Shelbygt350R,fordpreformance,shelbygt500,2020shelbygt350R,battleofthebrands,ford,modifiedgt350R,modifiedmustang,

Post a Comment

0 Comments