Advertisement

FIXING MY BIGGEST INSECURITY (My Teeth) Invisalign Journey 2020- with Sensu

FIXING MY BIGGEST INSECURITY (My Teeth) Invisalign Journey 2020- with Sensu + + + CLICK HERE FOR ALL INFO! + + +
SUBSCRIBE. it gives me self- esteem►►
๐Ÿ”” Turn On Notifications ๐Ÿ””

Hey guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020!! In this video, I am talking about my entire Invisalign 2020 treatment with Sensu London. In this part, I am talking about why I decided to get braces and my story from the initial consultation to my first brace. This is Part 1 of 4 videos which will all be linked below:

PART 2: (yet to be uploaded)
PART 3: (yet to be uploaded)
PART 4:(yet to be uploaded)

SHOP MY MERCH (get 15% off) ►

FOLLOW ME ON MY DOWNWARD SPIRAL ►


Snapchat: Ishanali101

Business ► mylifeasishan.enquiries@gmail.com

FAQ:
1. What equipment do you use?
My camera - Canon M50
Memory Card: Sandisk 64gb
Tripod: Ebay :P

2. What is your ethnicity?
just a brown Bengali boy trying to make it in the creative industry :P

bengali uk youtuber,Ishan Ali,invisalign,invisalign before and after,invisalign 2020,invisalign time lapse,invisalign review 2020,invisalign review gap,invisalign process,sensu london,invisalign sensu,invisalign treatment process,my invisalign experience,my invisalign journey uk,

Post a Comment

0 Comments