Advertisement

Horde Mode with the Unreal Announcer - Trepang2

Horde Mode with the Unreal Announcer - Trepang2 WKDISGOOD.com Presents:
Trepang2 - Horde Mode with the Unreal Tournament Announcer.

My videos are in no way endorsed by the game developers or the artists whose music I have used and does not reflect the views or positions of any companys or their employees.

Sorry for the delay in uploading.
I have started working a 2nd job to try and cater for being the sole breadwinner in my household as my wife is busy raising our baby.
Sadly the income from one job just isn't enough.
So I now have one day a week to spend with my wife, child, dogs and everything else that needs to be done (mowing lawns, lol)

This video was recorded over two weeks, an average of about 10 min a night after work is all I can manage at the moment.
Then edited over about 4 days.
This wasn't the video I had planned to release this week, but I like how it turned out.

If you like the look of this awesome game, the demo is out now on Steam.
Horde Mode is my favourite game mode after a hard day at work, lol.
My only request to the Dev's would be to add blood and gore to the guns and player model, especially after some of the heavy carnage.

The Demo contains part of the Story Mode and 2 Horde Mode maps.

You can download a copy of the Demo now:

Don't forget to Add to your Wishlist.

Trepang 2 (placeholder name) is an upcoming indie game in development by Trepang Studios, it's like F.E.A.R. and Crysis had a baby in the Unreal Engine, with some COD thrown in too.
This video was recorded from the Horde Mode.

You can head to the official Trepang Studios pages here:





Don't forget to Drop a Like and Subscribe if you enjoyed this.

Music is: Kicking and Screamin - Blues Saraceno.

For more great content check out these awesome YouTubers:
M4GP1E -
RokushoTheRavager -
#Trepang2, #TrepangStudios

Trepang 2,Trepang Studios,video game gore,gore effects,blood effects,indie game,indie dev,indie gaming,trepang 2,trepang 2 indie game,bullet time,kung fu,slow motion,fear,game of the year,trepang 2 demo,pc indie games,upcoming indie pc games,best indie games,fear like games,pc games like fear,indie game demo,wkdisgood,pc game demos 2018,horde mode,trepang 2 gameplay,trepang 2 montage,demo release date,trepang 2 demo 2019,trepang 2 trailer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments