Advertisement

I’ll be there by ARASHI | Color-Coded Romaji Lyrics

I’ll be there by ARASHI | Color-Coded Romaji Lyrics I really love these type of songs! It just makes me want to beautifully dance to it. It sounds a bit similar with ‘Masquerade’ by Hey! Say! JUMP. I was fangirling so much when I watched the PV. Everyone was so good-looking, especially Yamada and Chinen ( ̄∇ ̄) I hope they release more songs like these!!


"I'll Be There" is the 51st single by Japanese boy band Arashi. It was released on April 19, 2017 under their record label J Storm. "I'll be there" was used as the theme song for the television drama Kizoku Tantei starring Arashi member Masaki Aiba.


Program Used: KineMaster
Pictures From: Google
Romaji Lyrics From Here:

I also watched the PV and live performance to get the parts right.

I’ll be there by ARASHI

Lyrics: Goro.T
Music: Figge Boström • Kōta Sahara
Arrangement: Sahara • metropolitan digital clique
Length: 4:09


Disclaimer:
The only thing I own in this video is the video itself and the editting! I made this video just for fun :)

Lyrics

Post a Comment

0 Comments