Advertisement

Insane Airsoft ⚠️Do Not Try This!!

Insane Airsoft ⚠️Do Not Try This!! The most extreme Airsofter on Youtube. Jdrek AKA "Airsoft Spiderman". He only has 1.7k subscribers, find his channel here:

let's get him to 10k subs, this guy is insane...

FOLLOW ME:
⏺ Facebook:
⏺ Instagram: Kickingmustang
⏺ Twitter: Kickingmustang

About Kicking Mustang:
Welcome to my YouTube channel where I share my sneaky airsoft gameplay, ghillie suit crafting, Marui MK23 socom action and tech. I also show cheaters in my scopecam.
Kicking Mustang's cameras: Runcam 2, Gopro Hero Session, Insta360 One X.

airsoft,sniper,gameplay,headshot,sharpshooter,parkour,freerunning,parkour pov,action sports,spiderman,spiderman parkour,urban area,rooftop,insane,airsofter,mk23,tokyo marui,mk23 socom,

Post a Comment

0 Comments