Advertisement

Meaning of I'M ALL FOR IT and I'M ALL IN - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles

Meaning of I'M ALL FOR IT and I'M ALL IN - A Short English Lesson with Subtitles READ ALONG TO PRACTICE YOUR ENGLISH AND TO LEARN THE MEANING OF I'M ALL FOR IT and I'M ALL IN: So in English, when you say I'm all for it, it means that you're saying yes, but you're saying it in an enthusiastic way. It means that you are pretty excited about whatever someone is suggesting to you. If Jen was to say to me I think we should buy a boat so that we can go boating on the river, I could respond by saying I'm all for it, although I don't really wanna spend money on a boat, but if I was excited about buying a boat so that we could go on the river with a boat, I would respond to Jen by saying I'm all for it, and again, that simply means not only do I agree, but I agree wholeheartedly. Did I do that phrase yet, wholeheartedly? When you agree wholeheartedly, it means that you definitely agree. So once again, if you were to agree with someone enthusiastically, if you were super happy about what someone is suggesting to you, you could say to them I'm all for it, and then they'll know for sure that you agree with them.

We have another phrase that means almost exactly the same thing. In fact, it's pretty much a direct replacement. You could say I'm all in. So if Jen, again, was to say we should buy a boat... Maybe we should buy a canoe. We should buy a boat so we can go boating on the river, I could say I'm all in. I'm totally into that, and that would mean that I agree with her, and I'm excited, and I would want to do that. Should we buy a boat? Right now, the river is frozen solid. I think it would be a little difficult to go boating. It might be easier to go ice-skating right now, but I think the ice is a little bit too thin. Anyways, if you say to someone in English I'm all for it or if you say to them in English I'm all in, it means that you agree with them, and you would be happy to do what they are suggesting that you do. Anyways, I'm Bob the Canadian, and you're learning English with me every day. I hope you're having a good day.

#englishlesson #englishvocabulary #speakingenglish

---

⌛ Be sure to watch the video TWICE today and ONCE tomorrow to reinforce the English that you have learned!

---

✅ SUBSCRIBE RIGHT HERE:

---

✅ Looking for longer English lessons? My other channel is right here:

yt:cc=on,learn english,english lesson,i'm all for it,meaning of i'm all for it,i'm all in,meaning of i'm all in,

Post a Comment

0 Comments