Advertisement

My Favorite (current) Resources for Keto & Fasting

My Favorite (current) Resources for Keto & Fasting Click Here to Subscribe:
Check out BarBend for science-based training, news, analysis, and opinion pieces:

Anthony Gustin's 'Keto Answers':

Get My Free Email Newsletter at My Site:

My Favorite (current) Resources for Keto & Fasting - Thomas DeLauer

Where would I be without my team? I often get asked about how I'm so well versed in all these topics. Well, the simple answer is through the collective work of my team, and some very reputable resources. There are a few science-backed publications that I rely on that I would like to share with you in hopes that YOU will utilize them to better yourself, too!. Enjoy the video and I'll see you in the comment!!

Other HELPFUL videos:

My Keto + Fasting Transformation & Why I Started this Channel:

My Stretch Mark Story: How to Reduce the Appearance of Stretch Marks:


My 100lb Weight Loss - 5 Things that SLOWED my Progress:

3 Things I learned Being 100lbs Overweight:

Fasting & Keto Guides:

How to do Intermittent Fasting: Complete Guide:

How to do a Keto Diet: The Complete Guide:

Resources:

PubMed:

BarBend:

Nicholas Norwitz - Oxford Ketone PhD Researcher and Harvard Med Student:

Anthony Gustin's Podcast:

Anthony Gustin's Book:

Rhonda Patrick's Podcast:
Petter Attia's Podcast:

best health resources,fitness resources,science based workouts,nutrition research,keto resources,fasting resources,dieting resources,low carb,fasting,keto,fat loss,anthony gustin,pubmed,pubmed search tutorial,pubmed search,pubmed tutorial,keto answers,rhonda patrick,rhonda patrick intermittent fasting,rhonda patrick fasting,peter attia,peter attia fasting,peter attia ketogenic diet,peter attia podcast,thomas delauer,intermittent fasting,weight loss,

Post a Comment

0 Comments