Advertisement

My Veloster Turbo gets a MAJOR Front End Overhaul!

My Veloster Turbo gets a MAJOR Front End Overhaul! These past few months since uploading have been alot of ups and downs..
A few weeks ago, I was left in a bit of shock to feel the cringing feeling of running "splitter-first" into a dip at a 4 way intersection that ripped my fiberglass bumper to shreds! (Didn't even care)
I always hated that thing anyways.
So glad my car turned out the way it did at end-result. I'm very pleased and even more motivated to create more content!

Like and Subscribe for more! It really helps.

Follow me on Social Media!
Instagram: Joshleon_95
Snapchat: Mrleonking

Watch my first review of a Big Turbo Volvo Wagon 850r!

Veloster Turbo,Major,Front End,Over haul,new bumper,oem bumper,replaced,Hyundai,Josh Leon,Vlog,Manual Veloster,Kdm,My Veloster Turbo Gets a Major Front End Overhaul,

Post a Comment

0 Comments