Advertisement

pikachu lightly slaps ash for 1 hour

pikachu lightly slaps ash for 1 hour i know, I'm a very creative person...

I think I'm going crazy xD

Have a good day!

Look! Over hereeee! Welcome to my channel! Hopefully there's space on the couch so you can chillax and watch some cringy videos. I mostly do Pokemon Anime content but I stream video games, and I also do skits here and there. If Pokemon Anime content isn’t what you like, but you like gaming content, please go ahead and subscribe to my gaming channel!

DestroyerPlays-

Hopefully you enjoy your stay, because I definitely enjoy making these videos (hopefully I don't get burned out again). Like I said, I mainly do Pokemon Anime content.

Social Media
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Twitter-

That's really it... i mean I’ll add my Discord server I guess…

Discord-

OC drawn by Hannahz!
Hannahz-
DA-
Twitter-

Now thats it, thats definitely it. Say hello to me on Discord or Twitter! It makes me pre happy to see that people actually still watch my videos

Programs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vegas Pro 14
Adobe After Effects
Audacity (voice overs)
Gimp (photo editing)

That's all the basic stuff

Google Docs (scripting)
Google Chrome (uploading)

Wait, you didn’t need that? Oh well. I just wanted the description to be longer because why the heck not.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All music used in ALL my videos are made by NoCopyrightSounds or Kamex.

NCS -
Kamex -

destroyer,shinyhunterdestroyer,

Post a Comment

0 Comments