Advertisement

Remember The 1960s Generation Gap. Do We Have One Now?

Remember The 1960s Generation Gap. Do We Have One Now? By the late 1960s, the generation gap was on everyone's lips and in the news every day. To those of us growing up at that time, the generation gap was real and we wanted it that way. I guess as young people always do, we wanted to rebel against the older generations what we saw as uptightnesses and indeed just about everything changed If you were under 30 years old. I am posting this clip mostly for my millennial audience (about 50% of my viewers) who may feel a generation gap between their generation and their parent's generation. I look forward to hearing how people feel about that. The 1960s was certainly a time when everything I mentioned in this video changed and more for most of the 60s generation

1960s,60s,baby boomers,generation gap,1960s rebellions,1960s style,1960s fashion,60s music,rock 'n roll,1960s attitudes,60s generation,David Hoffman filmmaker,born in the 60s,raised the 60s,1960s teenagers,1960s college students,hippies,60s dancing,60s clothing,the Beatles,

Post a Comment

0 Comments