Advertisement

UFOs In The Cliffs Of La Madre Mountain

UFOs In The Cliffs Of La Madre Mountain I shot this video from the Desert Hills area near Blue Diamond just outside of Las Vegas, Nevada on the night of March 8th, 2017. This time I had three friends with me. Donald Hagemeier, his girlfriend, and Luis Cesar Patrocinio who has been out with me before. I am still friends with both of these guys and we will continue to team up together along with other locals who are interested in doing this from time to time. Anyone who has been hiking in these mountains and cliffs understands that there will not be any vehicles playing around in a location like this. I was a little bit shocked that the pair of UFOs in this video stuck around as long as they did in one spot because it's very steep.

🛸🙏🛸

#LasVegasUFOs, #UFOsOverArea51, #UFOsOverVegas

Las Vegas UFOs,Las Vegas NV UFOs,Las Vegas Nevada UFOs,UFO,UFOs,Hovering UFO,Hovering UFOs,Dreamland UFOs,Groom Lake,Area 51,S4,Creech Air Force Base,Nellis Air Force Base,Creech AFB,Nellis AFB,Tall Whites,

Post a Comment

0 Comments