Advertisement

Audi RS3 OEM Oil Filter / Gasket / Drain Plug / Crush Gasket

Audi RS3 OEM Oil Filter / Gasket / Drain Plug  / Crush Gasket Hopefully someone will find this useful.

OEM Audi Oil Filter and Gasket (06D115562)
OEM Audi Drain Plug (N91167901)
OEM Audi Crush Gasket (N0138495)

I recently purchased a batch of OEM oil filters for my 2017 Audi RS3 8V Face Lift. As I'm having the oil replaced every 8000kms rather than the 15000kms Audi recommends, I thought it best to have some on hand.

I purchased the filters from abroad via STM Tuned. Even with shipping from the states to Qatar, they still worked out cheaper than biying from my local Audi dealer (no other options). When I purchased a filter from QAuto (Audi and VW service center in Qatar) not only did they charge more but also didn't even include the replacement crush gasket or drain plug, typical QAuto behavior.

Using Castrol Edge 15W 40 approx 7.5 Quarts worth.

audi rs3 oil filter,Drain Plug,Crush Gasket,Audi RS3 OEM Oil Filter,Castrol Edge 15W 40,06D115562,oil change audi,audi rs3,rs3 oil change,

Post a Comment

0 Comments