Advertisement

Bringing Down the Volume! | Strength Upper Day with a Special Guest | 30 Something Weeks Out

Bringing Down the Volume! | Strength Upper Day with a Special Guest | 30 Something Weeks Out Started my strength training block for 4 weeks ..so MORE WEIGHT! Also got to train with my friend Brett from Men's Health. Looking forward to finishing up this block and returning to some high volume!

Thanks for watching!

IG: @Hejnasty
Online Coaching: Hejnasty.com/Coaching

PEScience.com (use "KEVIN" at checkout to save yourself 15%!)

- My favorite protein = Frosted Chocolate Cupcake



- My preworkout = High Volume and Prolific





- Best tasting protein bar in the game (white chocolate raspberry)



- Alphamine as my stand in for a Monster/Rockstar


strength training,hejnasty strength block,hejnasty strength training,hejnasty strength upper day,kevin hejnas training,kevin hejnas upper training,

Post a Comment

0 Comments