Advertisement

GTA5 | live: component testing (2 outfits in description)

GTA5 | live: component testing (2 outfits in description) 18:45 Leopard Outfit Components
1:23:57 Yellow Outfit Components



I reeeaaaaally like making female outfits on GTAV and teaching others how to make them too! I also livestream whatever game is my current favorite.

Join my GTAV Crew TIFF:


Livestream “DO NOT”:
ask to be a mod
ask to ask me to add you as a friend
be hateful or negative
bring any drama
ask for a 1v1..I ban and timeout for fun ;)
p.s. 18+ is encouraged for streams..
!commands

PSN: xtiffi *only add mods/sponsors
Epic Games: tiffix

#pizzagang

Donate to the 🍕 fund by becoming a Sponsor!
-Unlock custom emojis for streams, a sponsor badge, access to my discord, early access to all videos, & treats from me!

2nd Channel:
Gaming IG:
2nd IG:
TW:

In Loving Memory of Savage, I will never forget you.❤️

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Grand Theft Auto V,

Post a Comment

0 Comments