Advertisement

R1 Light on my R15 V3 || how i actually installed it || Best method | is it too costly??

R1 Light on my R15 V3 || how i actually installed it || Best method | is it too costly?? Hey people hope you all are doing fine....this video is actually subscriber demanded video....highly appreciated if you like this video & new to my channel?? then dont forget to subscribe for latest update by Irs vlogs...

if you want to buy then follow me on instagram & text me there i'll help you in getting this....
watch my other simple modification video link is down..

cheap & simple modified r15v3-

superbike mode on r15 v3-

Do like , subscribe and share .
For any queries you can comment down .
I'll bring more videos . So stay tuned :)


Follow me on my other social media handle for real time updates:
Instagram -

r1 light on r15 v3,r1 headlight on r15 v3,how to install r1 light on r15 v3,how to install projector light on r15v3,cheap modified bikes in india,cheap and best modification in r15 v3,yamaha r15 v3 led light modified,yamaha r1 wali light setup,r15 v3 modified like superbike,r15 v3 superbike modified,r15 v3 modified to r1,how to install fog light in r15 v3,how to install led projector light in r15 v3,

Post a Comment

0 Comments