Advertisement

All the Planners I can fit in this bag

All the Planners I can fit in this bag I recently had a question about my handbag from PortlandLeather. So I decided to do a re-review of my handbag that I am still using today! Yes everyone, I have been using the same bag for over a year. Enjoy.
Older Video of this Tote:

Mentionables:


Etsy Shop: CarrotsandOlives

Favorite Journaling Supplies:


Amazon List for Fountain Pen Inks:


My Current Fountain Pen Collection Video:


***Instagram***
@CarrotsandOlivesart
@Olivesrblue

Music By:
epidemic sound

πŸ“ŒDon’t forget to check out my Etsy Shop. I’ve added multiple listings and taking custom order request. πŸ’œ Love & Peace!!!

Previous Hobonichi Weeks Videos:

Planning Without Stickers:

Making Eclectic Hobo Layouts:

PWM: Hobonichi Weeks March 24th:

Why 2 Hobonichi Weeks:

PWM: Hobonichi Weeks March 11th:


****Hobonichi Techo Videos:

Using my Rotafaden:

May Hobonichi Flip:

April Hobonichi Flip:

****Planning Videos:

One Book July:

Planner Peace 2018 Video:

Plan W/Me Hobonichi Weeks:

Plan W/Me Yellow and Turquoise:

Plan W/Me Hobonichi Weeks Catch Up:

Plan W/Me: Pinky Pinky:

Favorite Fountain Pen Ink: Ink:
Ama-Iro (blue):

Please provide all your questions and comments down below. Give a thumbs up if you like these type of videos.

Consider Subscribing if you are new to my channel!! :)

I really like to hang out on Instagram: @Olivesrblue

Camera Used for Filming:
Canon T6i:

Editing Videos:
Final Cut Pro

Xoxo Thank You For Watching!!!



Disclaimer: Carrots&Olives is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and Amazon Influencers program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
*Please note, when you purchase a product using my link, the cost is still the same to you. Thank you for supporting the companies that help keep Carrots&Olives going!*Etsy Shop: CarrotsandOlives

Whats in my Bag,What's Working| Planner Update,Farmhouse Kitchen,

Post a Comment

0 Comments