Advertisement

Aries, Sagittarius, & Leo, I Got Some Messages From Ya, You Ready To Hear It? | New Love

Aries, Sagittarius, & Leo, I Got Some Messages From Ya, You Ready To Hear It? | New Love The guides insisted and there are some beautiful messages for us Fire Humans. I hope this helps you in some way.

Timestamps:
Aries: 2:06
Sagittarius: 16:45
Leo: 30:50

If you feel compelled, I offer private readings.

*Price Change*

(US)
1 Question - $1.11
3 Questions - $3.33
5 Questions, or General reading - $5.55
7 Questions - $7.77
Angel Reading, Past Life reading, or Spirit Guide Reading - $11.11

In your PayPal receipt, please include your email, question(s) or type of reading you'd like, your name and whether you'd prefer a video or email reading. Or email me with these details; as long as I get the details, we're good. :)

I should respond to you within a day or two to let you know when I'll be doing your reading. If you choose to have a video response, a link to a private YouTube video will be sent to you on your scheduled day, if this day changes I'll let you know. (No refunds unless I don't do the reading and you'll be notified if I can't.)



If you have any questions about anything, feel free to email me.

JustThatWeirdoNextDoor@yahoo.com

If you like to read, consider checking out my books:

Freaksville:

Wishin' on the Moon:

Princess? ... I Think Not:

You can find me:

Pinterest:
Instagram:
Website:

Consider becoming a Patron, a Weirdo... I plan on making videos teaching about all things esoteric. And you get me one-on-one, where you can grill me and get private, live tarot readings and see behind the readings. :P but if you can't, and you still want to help this channel, you can donate to my PayPal, or Subscribe and share if you wish. :)



#FireSigns #Timeless #Pickacard #Inspire #BeCreative

fire,signs,Leo,Sagittarius,Aries,love,new love,new beginnings,creative,inspire,expression,wake up,its time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments