Advertisement

DAY 2 GIGAS BABY! 3 Man PvP Servers - Ark: Survival Evolved

DAY 2 GIGAS BABY! 3 Man PvP Servers - Ark: Survival Evolved Want to support me and what I'm doing? Now you can via Patreon and join the squad! |
Follow me on Twitch |
Join my Discord |
Follow me on Twitter | @Muntage_Gaming

MTS trio servers:

What's going on boys and girls in today's episode DAY 2 GIGAS BABY! Trio Servers - Ark: Survival Evolved we continue the early game grind and start on taming the essential dinos like turtles, wyverns, ankies and gigas! Hope you guys enjoy :)

muntage,muntage gaming,road to tek,ark: survival evolved,ark new servers pvp,3 man tribes,trio servers,MTS,road to alpha,we back in dis bois,early game ark,early game pvp,ark leveling up,turrets first day,ark official pvp,ark official pvp new servers,ark raid,ark center base locations,comedy,dinosaurs,official survival,games,gaming,let's play,let's play ark,giga tame,gigas,day 2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments