Advertisement

EVERY Filmmaker Should Have One Of These!

EVERY Filmmaker Should Have One Of These! Watch the latest Mikevisuals vlog as I take you to three different destinations: Hong Kong, Bali and Singapore!!! I deliver those smooth cinematics as always and share the importance of sound design in film making with my friends at #Sennheiser #evolvingwithyou #evolution #wirelessG4 #G4

THE MIC I USED - Sennheiser G4:

FOLLOW THE TEAM:



MY MUSIC:

My LIGHTROOM PRESET PACK:


THE EQUIPMENT I USE:

My laptop -

Canon 16-35mm 2.8 Mk III -

Sigma 24mm 1.4 Art Lens -

Lumix GH5 -

Lumix 70-200mm 2.8 -

Lumix 85mm 1.2 -

Zhiyun Crane V2 -

Canon 50mm 1.8 -

DJI MAVIC PRO 2 -

Drone ND Filters -

Camera Bag -

Camera Strap -

External Mic -

Studio Lighting kit -

Cable bag -

Manfrotto Tripod -

Lens Cleaning Kit -

Joby Gorilla Pod -

NANOLEAF (the light panel in my office) -

sennhieser,g4mic,g4sennhieser,mikevisuals,mikevisualsvlog,cinematicvlog,gopro8,osmoaction,hongkongvlog,singaporevlog,balivlog,baliadventure,1dx,1dxmarkii,s1,s1lumix,lumix,razerblade,120fps,4k120fps,#sennheiser,wirelessG4,evolvingwithyou,

Post a Comment

0 Comments