Advertisement

NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO REACH NICK BURLEW

NUMEROUS ATTEMPTS TO REACH NICK BURLEW NOISE VIOLATIONS, SLEEP DEPRIVATION, INFRINGING ON RIGHTS!
4-19-19 M2U00693 5 U.S. Code § 3331. Oath of office
U.S. Code
An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law.
(Pub. L. 89–554, Sept. 6, 1966, 80 Stat. 424.)



Do Cops Take an Oath?
by Maggie Lourdes
A police officer takes an oath to uphold the law.

Generally, state and local police officers take the Law Enforcement Oath of Honor at the beginning of their careers. The oath affirms their standards of integrity, bravery and honor to the community and law. The oath can vary slightly. For example, in Virginia, the words "...so help me God" are added at the end. However, typically the oaths used reflect the version endorsed by the International Association of Chiefs of Police.


Police Officer's Oath

The widely used oath embraced by the International Association of Chiefs of Police reads, "On my honor, I will never betray my badge, my integrity, my character or the public trust. I will always have the courage to hold myself and others accountable for our actions. I will always uphold the Constitution, my community, and the agency I serve."





MAY FATHERS WRATH COME DOWN UPON YOU ALL!!!!!! YOU THIEVES!!!!! YOU LIARS!!!!!!

SGT COLINS, YOU'RE A SNAKE! FEDERAL LAW SUIT ON ITS WAY, CITY OF OWENSBORO HERE I COME, ALSO YOU THUGS, REVENUERS, EVIL DOERS, SATAN WORSHIPERS, OATH BREAKERS, TRAITORS, GANG, ALSO COUNTY ATTORNEY/PROSECUTOR CLAUD PORTER, CITY ATTORNEY STEVE LYNN AND ALL THE COMMISSIONERS, CHIEF ELAM, DEPUTY CHIEF SPEED, AND NUMEROUS GANG MEMBERS!! ALSO THE NEXT DOOR NEIGHBORS, MARY KOMISAR, HER GRANDSON WADE WEDDING, THE OTHER NEIGHBOR ERIC BUCKNER AND WIFEY AMANDA EVANS. BANK ON IT ASSHOLES.

McCarty's Towing & Auto Repair Inc.
927 Crabtree Ave, Owensboro, KY 42301
(270) 228-4313 TOWING NUMBER
270-683-1118 MAIN NUMBER
888-462-2278 TOLL FREE

FASCISM, OATH BREAKERS, THIEVES, TRAITORS, OWENSBORO KENTUCKY, CLAUD PORTER, STEVE LYNN, CITY OF OWENSBORO, CHIEF ELAM, ASSISTANT CHIEF SPEED, SGT PAGE, DAVIESS COUNTY KENTUCKY, MARY KOMISAR, WADE WEDDING, ERIC BUCKNER, AMANDA EVANS, OWENSBORO POLICE DEPARTMENT, HERBERT MCCARTY, MCCARTY'S TOWING & AUTO REPAIR INC.,
STRESS, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS, HEALTH, TERRORISM,
FALSE IMPRISONMENT, HEALTH, HEART FAILURE, LIBERTY, OATH OF OFFICE, POLITICS, COPS, SHERIFF'S DEPT.,

FASCISM,OATH BREAKERS,THIEVES,TRAITORS,OWENSBORO KENTUCKY,CLAUD PORTER,STEVE LYNN,CITY OF OWENSBORO,CHIEF ELAM,ASSISTANT CHIEF SPEED,SGT PAGE,DAVIESS COUNTY KENTUCKY,MARY KOMISAR,WADE WEDDING,ERIC BUCKNER,AMANDA EVANS,OWENSBORO POLICE DEPARTMENT,HERBERT MCCARTY,MCCARTY'S TOWING & AUTO REPAIR INC.,STRESS,RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS,HEALTH,TERRORISM,FALSE IMPRISONMENT,HEART FAILURE,LIBERTY,OATH OF OFFICE,POLITICS,COPS,SHERIFF'S DEPT.,

Post a Comment

0 Comments