Advertisement

GRAND THEFT AUTO V, Part Fifty Eight, PS4 Live Broadcast, No Commentary, Walkthrough

GRAND THEFT AUTO V, Part Fifty Eight, PS4 Live Broadcast, No Commentary, Walkthrough Welcome to a new series of never played Grand Theft Auto v, for one, I have NEVER played any of the GTA games so this is rather new for me in the terms of gameplay (basically saying I will die a bunch of times so just bare with me) Hope you enjoy!

Uploading every week day for each new series of gameplay!
Subscribe, comment, like and share this video for more content like this! :)

INSTAGRAM - @artistlaurascull
DONATE -

Disclaimer - This content is not mine, I do not own the content, I only wish to play and share my game-play to other enthusiasts!

#PS4Live,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Grand Theft Auto V,

Post a Comment

0 Comments