Advertisement

Have You Heard of the Coachella Herpes Virus and What's Going On at the Oroville Dam?

Have You Heard of the Coachella Herpes Virus and What's Going On at the Oroville Dam? My thoughts on a rainy Sunday. Have to say that I had not heard of this 'Coachella Herpes Virus' psyop until earlier today and now that I looked at it I feel that there will be another 'virus' event coming up. While I searched Coachella and Virus I noticed that there were other stories involving Coachella and The West Nile Virus. I also briefly looked at the debate that will be happening again in Great Britain about mandatory child vaccinations. I lalso take a quick look at the connections between the Notre Dame Bees and the recent Kentucky Derby. I end the video discussing and asking the question What the heck is going on at the Oroville Dam?

#CoachellaHerpes #Vaxxed #OrovilleDam

Related video recommendations:

neverlosetruth YT Channel
Oroville Dam Update - Very Important Information - Please Circulate


Trouble At Oroville Dam Again?
S.H. YouTube Channel



Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channels, Follow me on Twitter and Ring My Bell of course.

Global Agenda Main Channel


Global Agenda II


Global Agenda on Twitter


FAIR USE STATEMENT
This video may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material is being made available within this transformative or derivative work for the purpose of education, commentary and criticism, is being distributed without profit, and is believed to be "fair use" in accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107

coachella herpes,coachella,mandatory vaccinations,notre dame bees,benedictine monks,honey bees,bee hives,freemasons,Notre Dame fire,notre dame honey bees,vaccinations,oroville dam,oroville dam disaster,oroville dam collapse,kentucky derby,

Post a Comment

0 Comments