Advertisement

Villanelle - I'm Just So Bored | Chiara - Red Cross Syndrome

Villanelle - I'm Just So Bored | Chiara - Red Cross Syndrome LYRICS

Bored with myself
So I’m ready to cancel
All of me for you
I know I can’t fix you
And I know that I can’t heal
So what d’you say if
We fall apart in two
Don’t let this get to your head
This ain’t love
It’s my red cross syndrome

I keep playing with fire
Hoping that I will
Eventually
Get burnt
You put a gun to your head
And say you can only find (your) balance
At the edge
You are a faded negative
Of what I’ve always been
You’re that feeling in dreams
Of free falling
You cut the wires
That were strangling me
Then put that same knife to my neck
Forced me to lose control



I light up a candle for the soul I used to be
That I’ve damned and torn
While you light up a joint for the thousand times you’ve died to escape boredom
You scream at the top of your burnt lungs
That God will never hear us
‘Cause if there’s a god above it’s that childhood friend that
Barely remembers us

iMovie,killing eve,villanelle,jodie comer,eve polastri,phoebe waller-bridge,bbc america,sandra oh,orphan black,original song,chiara,chiara lai,tatiana maslany,red cross syndrome,

Post a Comment

0 Comments