Advertisement

When Marcelo cried because of Cristiano Ronaldo - Oh My Goal

When Marcelo cried because of Cristiano Ronaldo - Oh My Goal When Ronaldo left Real Madrid, Marcelo burst into tears. CR7 is now doing his utmost to make his friend come to Juventus…

Since they met in 2008, Marcelo and Cristiano Ronaldo have been through a lot together. And they’ve gone on to form one of the sweetest bromances in the football world!

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the commentaries section below

Don't forget to turn on notifications in order to not miss the next videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Freestyle Football - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,ohmygoal ronaldo,cristiano ronaldo,ronaldo juventus,marcelo real madrid,marcelo juventus,cristiano ronaldo marcelo,marcelo brazil,marcelo skills,marcelo goals,marcelo transfer,ohmygoal marcelo,juventus serie a,juventus atalanta,ronaldo goal,ronaldo skills,real madrid real betis,allegri juventus,massimiliano allegri,

Post a Comment

0 Comments