Advertisement

Defending my Desert Oasis Castle from a Pillager Raid | Minecraft Build Timelapse | Ft. Solidarity

Defending my Desert Oasis Castle from a Pillager Raid | Minecraft Build Timelapse | Ft. Solidarity I decided to build a fortress in a desert oasis! Surrounded by a beautiful moat and some lovely palm trees, its a great place to settle in Minecraft 1.14.2! I think the moat combined with the walls and towers of the build made for a great defensive strategy against raids. Let me know what you thought!

Jimmy's Video:

Check out my friend Jimmy!

💚My discord server:

⭐If you're interested in helping out the channel a little extra check out my patreon :)

✨Follow me!
Twitter:
Insta:

🎵Music:
Magical Triumph and Desert Caravan (Youtube creator studio)

🖌️Channel Art:
Skin Renders:
Channel Icon:

Recorded with Replaymod and OBS
#Minecraft version 1.12.2 and 1.14.2
Optifine 1.12.2
Shaders: Chocapics!

Minecraft,GeminiTay,Building,Build,Timelapse,Tutorial,Creative,replaymod,oasis,palm tree,pillager,raid,defense,base defense,how to defend,pillager raid,ravenger,desert village,village,fortress,castle,minecraft 1.14.2,

Post a Comment

0 Comments