Don't Move to Live in Thailand 2019 ❤️Get a Vietnam Visa Filipina Dating Website: ❤️
Get Your Free 7-Day Trial of the SUPER-EASY Video Software I Used to Create This Video ❤️
JC's Channel:
Would I Move to Live in Thailand in 2019? My Honest Answer...
So a lot of guys have been asking me if Thailand is still a good place to retire.
And if I had to do it all again, would I consider moving there in 2019?
In this video, I'll give you my honest, no holds barred answers to this all important question.
1. First, it is obvious why so many guys want to experience the Expat Lifestyle in Thailand.
I spent a few years in England before moving to live in Thailand. and [a thousand apologies in advance to
my English subscribers, But...] What a SERIOUSLY MISERABLE place!
I've never encountered more people with alcohol problems in my entire life. It's as if the National Passtime has become "Going to the Pub." Dont believe me? Search YouTube for the Jeremy Kyle Show. "And don't even get me started on the weather..."
Then There is This Sad News From a Leading UK Newspaper. Talking about how British women are now the FATTEST in all of Europe.
www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2066060/British-women-fattest-Europe-quarter-classed-obese.html
2. Then There Are Thai Women. Thai women are renowned for their beauty.
And they seriously take care of their health and weight. And while the VAST Majority of Thai Women are very conservative and modest,
some guys visit Thailand for only one reason... So They Can Mess Around with Bargirls. NOTE: See My video "The Dangers of Bargirls" Almost Murdered for $20...
3. Another Reason So Many Guys Move to Live in Thailand is the Low Cost of Living.
Anyway... Many things in Thailand are dirt cheap compared to the Western World.
Things like: Accommodation, Food, Clothing and Medical Costs are all dramatically cheaper. That said, I personally wouldn't move to live in Thailand at this time. Let me explain why...
1. Nobody Knows What the Heck's Going On.
There are new changes to the visa requirements and I'm seeing guys contacting me daily who've been given Totally Different Information depending on which embassy or imigration office they're speaking to. And let's face it, the last thing you want to do is move to live in another nation while the rules are up in the air.
2. I've Been Personally Burnt. Now, I freely admit this reason is personal and is influenced by my own experience. But I discovered the value that Thai Women often place on a guy who is unwell. And for me personally, it's a total deal-breaker. Again... at the risk of sounding like a broken wheel, cross cultural relationships are hard at the best of times. But if you don't Share the Same Fundemental Values, they're 10, 20, even 50 times harder. Thai's have a totally different understanding of the words "I Love You." And VERY few Farang guys realize that. 3. It is Super Hard to Find LOTS of Thai-Farang Couples in Long Term Successful Relationships. While on the other hand... I've met more guys in long term, happy relationships with Filipinas since I arrived here in November...
Than I did in 3.5 years in Thailand.
Why is this? I honestly believe it's because Thai Culture is so diametrically opposed to Western culture. And because you're a Farang in love, you completely miss that. Guys, here's a seriously important thing to understand... True love is very hard to see when everything in life is going well. Let's face it, anybody can say they love you at times like that. It's ONLY when the hard times come that you'll discover if your true love is really real. A very dear friend of mine used to say... "Life is like a tube of toothpaste. Outward pressure brings out the inward contents." If there was one thing I'd love every expat to understand it's that the words "I Love You." mean TOTALLY Different Things to a Thai and a Westerner. For Example: Ask your Thai Girlfriend what the phrase 'Marry Up' means. HINT: If a guy looks like a better prospect - has more money - more prestiege, more face etc. Many Thai women would jump at the chance to Marry Up. I personally witnessed my ex dealing with women whose parents had told them: "Divorce that Farang Guy! We Need ANOTHER Sinsod!" We're talking about women married to loyal, faithful, responsible and decent guys.
Not drunken bums, liars or cheaters. The very fact that they'd even call to discuss this speaks VOLUMES. Parents are EVERYTHING to Thai Women. Even if they're as heartless as a stone. Guess who wins out in the end. By the way, she NEVER even one time encouraged them to do this.
4. There are Better Options Elsewhere...

0 Comments