Advertisement

I'll Fight You! Enhancement Shaman PvP 8.1.5 WoW

I'll Fight You! Enhancement Shaman PvP 8.1.5 WoW More enhancement shaman pvp! This one went well, lots of running around but I cut those scenes out :) Had a couple of 1-1's with a mage and a warrior and I took them them out, so I'm happy about that. Some good damage, some good fights, I hope you enjoy this enhance pvp video.
My Addons:
- Dontcast
- Healbot
- Gmfonts
- Killingblow_enhanced
- Recount
- Nameplate SCT
- FlyPlateBuffs
- Bartender4
- Tidy Plates

- 'Firebeard' intro model by:
- My Twitter:
- Support me on Patreon!
- Or buy me a coffee so I can stay awake:

wow,8.1.5 wow,8.1.5 enhancement shaman pvp,8.1.5 enhancement,8.1.5 enhance shaman,battle for azeroth,the big ginger,bfa battleground,bfa shaman pvp,bfa shaman,bfa enhance shaman,bfa enhancement,bfa enhance pvp,bfa enhancement shaman guide,bfa enhance shaman pvp,bfa enhancement pvp,bfa enhance shaman pvp guide,bfa enhance,bfa shaman burst,bfa enh shaman,bfa enh pvp,bfa enh pvp guide,8.1.5 shaman,enhancement shaman,enhancement shaman pvp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments