Advertisement

June Month At A Glance/ Prints by Shon Budget Kit/ Erin Condren/ Budget with Me

June Month At A Glance/ Prints by Shon Budget Kit/ Erin Condren/ Budget with Me Hi Fam!!

We are doing out June Monthly Bills Layout! I am excited we are almost done with some of our Credit Cards and we are pushing through to the halfway mark! I cant wait to see where we are in a few months! I hope you enjoy the video and as always thank you for spending a moment of your life with me.
xoxo
-Cassandra
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Etsy Shops:

MonkeyLimeSticker:
Discount code for 15% Off: CASSANDRA15

❌I do not receive a commission or percent of this code its's just savings for you and me. We are on a budge and any savings is saving.❌

Equipment I use and recommend. These are affiliate links it doesn't cost you anymore but I do get a little coins back to help support this channel:
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
♥️Table Top Phone Mount $19.99:
♥️ParKoo 7pk erasable pens $6.99:
♥️Pilot FriXion Ball Erasable Gel Pen, Blue $12.99:
♥️Pilot FriXion 2pk erasable pen blue $6.99:
♥️Erin Condren for $10 off:
⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
‼️Inquires or HAPPY MAIL! Please inquire at:‼️
📧theaveragelifeofcassandra@gmail.com
📸IG: theaveragelife_cassandra/

with

Post a Comment

0 Comments