Advertisement

When in Doubt, Place it Out! | Placement Strategy

When in Doubt, Place it Out! | Placement Strategy Placing settlements in Catan is a very important decision and can determine your success. Today we explore placing settlements but use a strategy I call "When in Doubt, Place it Out".

This settlement placement teaches 2 important lessons about Catan. I hope you learned something!

1) "When in Doubt, Place it Out"
2) Identify settlement placement table talk. Use it at your own will.

Oops! I ended making a mistake on this video. Blue (4th position) has the option to take the 8brick/4/3 and the 6/5/12 and use the free road to cut off to the 9 ore. I didn't see this until I made this video. Luckily, blue didn't see this option and my placements ended up working out.

I decided to not make a probing question video due to personal reasons.

The software I'm using is Tabletop simulator.

Post Game Results


Join my Discord to talk Catan Strategy with me and other players!

Settlers of Catan,Settlers of Catan tips and tricks,Catan online,Settlers of Catan Strategy,Settlers of Catan Competitive,Settlers of Catan initial settlement placement,Settlers of Catan tournament strategy,Settlers of Catan reddit,Dylighted Catan,DylLighted,Dylighted,

Post a Comment

0 Comments