Advertisement

a normal speedpaint but its gacha life

a normal speedpaint but its gacha life Now, I dont like gacha life, and I dont like using it for speedpaints or animations, I just find it a bit more non creative and a bit more lazy. All my opinion, I dont care if you like it or whatnot, just my opinion. I just feel like using gacha life for animation memes is a bit lazy, since it's not the person's original drawings, and they can just use different templates for different expressions and all that. I will admit, I've seen some gacha memes, and some of them are not that bad, it's just most of the other ones with REALLY bouncy editing is what makes me cringe. Again, I dont hate anyone who uses it, that's totally fine I couldnt care less, whatever, it's your own medium you like to use, doesnt effect, me so thwres no point in saying I dont like those people. I've wanted to try and use gacha life to see what the hype is about using it, and i honestly dont see it. Speedpaints like this, are whatever. It's just normal drawing except using someone else's art style. Not the way I roll, so I dont really like it. I'm planning on making an animation with it, testing it to see if that's any different, but I dont have high Hopes. Anyways, I really do hope you liked this speedpaint, despite it being different, I will most likely never post another gacha speedpaint again, given my dislike towards it. If you are wondering about if I'm okay, the answer is still no, but im hoping one day I'll change and maybe I'll think positive again. Thank you for taking the time to read this and ill see you in the next video, bye bye!

~ Music ~
Let it go by James Bay


~ Programs used ~
Medibang Paint, and Cyberlink Powerdirector





































If you're reading this, comment "passion" in the comments below, bye bye!!

life

Post a Comment

0 Comments