Advertisement

DEEP LOVE HIDDEN, THEIR SOUL IS FRAGMENTED OR THEY R DISCONNECTED FROM THEIR SOUL, THY OVERTHINK

DEEP LOVE HIDDEN, THEIR SOUL IS FRAGMENTED OR THEY R DISCONNECTED FROM THEIR SOUL, THY OVERTHINK 🌐Please know that it is 1 option or the other they are either having a fragmented soul or for some of you where it's not as bad with this person they may just be very disconnected from their soul (higher truth and wisdom) 🌐

Welcome to your general collective love reading as of the 4th of July 2019 this message is Timeless

I am just taking a brief break from person readings and healings for my own healing and integration as I have recommended to my viewers
I do walk my talk

I will respond to clients when I feel I can let them in in the next couple of days

Please know that I do receive a lot of messages as well and I cannot help and reply to every single person

Much love ♥️😘

Disclaimer: All my readings, videos and services are for entertainment purposes only and are not to be substituted for any advice from a qualified professional in the medical, legal or psychological fields for e.g. lawyers, counsellors, psychologists or doctors. Do not make drastic significant life changes, decisions or actions based on the content in my videos and information shared.

I do not own copyright of the card decks used. Card decks used;
The traditional rider Waite Tarot
Heal yourself reading cards by Inna Segal
The psychic tarot by John Holland
True love reading cards by Belinda Grace
Faery Forest by Lucy Cavendish

All rights reserved to Chanel Bader
Content ID Owner registered via YouTube

love tarot reading 4th July 2019,

Post a Comment

0 Comments