Advertisement

Senko-San the Helpful... What? // Based on an Anime // Ep. 2 S. 1 // Original

Senko-San the Helpful... What? // Based on an Anime // Ep. 2 S. 1 // Original Again, THE ANIME search up senko San.
Music link.
JUST SEARCH THIS UP
your smile makes me happy
Or something like that.
But credits to the anime and music!
One of the clothing was inspired, if it looks like it had been copied from another channel, look again.

Ok, I’ve told you that now lillies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for the important stuff.
There will only be 4 episodes for a whole season.
I may not post this a lot.
I’m working on part 3. It’ll come early.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for non important stuff.
I AM COSMICAL!!!!!!! That’s why on the first meet meme it said:
“thanks you for 50+ subs!”
Because on my old channel I had over 50 subscribers!
~~~~~~~~~~~~updates on eps~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Senko San won’t change her eye color with contacts.
Nanako will get married to senko San in season 3.
Katie will make a comeback on this channel!
~~~~~~~~~~~my goodbyes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok bye lillies.

Original

Post a Comment

0 Comments