Advertisement

ASMR Up Close Trigger Words (Mouth Sounds, Hand Movements)

ASMR Up Close Trigger Words (Mouth Sounds, Hand Movements) (This was filmed in advance)

Hey flower children!!! Thanks for watching this video! ⭐️
I love you and you are amazing. I appreciate your support ❤️
I’m so grateful for all of you. You guys mean the world to me🌈
Make sure to subscribe to my BFF’s YouTube! :
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
I try to post new videos everyday or every other day. 🌼
I post videos about mental illness, sometimes I Vlog , but MOSTLY I post ASMR 🤫
My instagram is : gracieee.kateee 📷
Business Email: graciekatebusiness@gmail.com
6 facts about me :
•I am very passionate about saving the earth, environment, animals, oceans 🌊
•I live on a ranch in Colorado🌄
•I’m in recovery from anorexia 🎀
•I have 2 cats, 2 doggies, 17 chickens, 6 cows, and 2 horses🐴
•I am a Sophomore in High School🏫
•I love art and poetry🎨

I am always just a comment away. Everyone is equal 🏳️‍🌈
This is a safe place. 🧘🏻‍♀️🧘🏼‍♀️🧘🏽‍♀️🧘🏾‍♀️🧘🏿‍♀️☀️

Movements)

Post a Comment

0 Comments