Advertisement

Breastfeeding: 8 questions That Moms Wish They Had The Answers To

Breastfeeding: 8 questions That Moms Wish They Had The Answers To #Breastfeeding is not easy, there are many difficulties that new mother's face while breastfeeding their little ones.

Here are the 8 Important questions that moms wish they had the answers to...

1. I am unable to breastfeed, am I a bad mother?
2. What is exclusive breastfeeding?
3. I get judged for not producing enough breast milk… and I’m stressed about it.
4. I am unable to get my baby to latch on. Isn't breastfeeding supposed to be natural and easy?
5. What foods to avoid while breastfeeding?
6. How long does the average woman breastfeed for?
7. I feel so guilty to leave my baby back home as I am a working mother. How do I handle the guilt?
8. Does the nipple size affect breastfeeding, how to breastfeed with flat nipples?

Do you have any other questions? Ask us on the comments below...

Watch the full video and subscribe to our channel for more empowering and inspiring videos.
___________________________
Find us here -

breastfeeding,new mom,new mother,breastfeeding questions,not producing breast milk,foods to avoid while breastfeeding,nipple size and breastfeeding,

Post a Comment

0 Comments