Advertisement

KINDERGARTEN 2 kids are MESSED UP 👶 Missions 1-6 Completed Playthrough

KINDERGARTEN 2 kids are MESSED UP 👶 Missions 1-6 Completed Playthrough The NEW Kindergarten 2 game is finally here!
MISSIONS TIMECODES BELOW:
The Hitman's Potty Guard: 0:00:19
A Tale of Two Janitors: 0:23:59
Flowers For Diana: 0:40:08
Opposites Attract: 0:57:41
Cain's Not Able: 1:15:02
If You Can Dodge A Nugget: 1:29:46
The gang is back! Cindy, Monty, Buggs, the Janitor, the scary teacher, and our beloved Nugget! This is a completed playthrough/walkthrough of the first 6 missions! Each mission is linked above with a time-code in case you want to watch one at a time or come back for hints!
DOWNLOAD KINDERGARTEN 2:

SUBSCRIBE HERE:

My INSTAGRAM:

My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

kindergarten 2,kindergarten 2 walkthrough,kindergarten 2 all missions,kindergarten 2 game,kindergarten 2 gameplay,kindergarten game,kindergarten gameplay,kindergarten funny,kindergarden game,kindergarden gameplay,kindergarten,kindergarden,kassie,gloom,gloomgames,gameplay,all missions,hints,tips,monstermon cards,

Post a Comment

0 Comments