Advertisement

☕ real time kpop journal with me at a cafe || BTS - JK b-day

☕ real time kpop journal with me at a cafe || BTS - JK b-day Hi friends of the Sun 🧸✨

This time I made a real time journal with me instead of making a fast one. It was very fun to film the whole process at a cafe and it was also my very first time to journal in public so it was quite awkward but I did enjoy it a lot !! Please let me know in the comments if you would like to see more real time journal with me videos.
I hope you enjoyed this video, thank you so much for watching ❤️

~

Lots of love,
Milkcloud




☕ // want to support us ?


// social media




// songs:
ONEUS - Twilight, piano cover by lunar piano


ONEUS - Valkyrie, piano cover by wise piano



// Contact πŸ’Œ
Milkcloudd@gmail.com

kpop journal with me,journal with me,kpop,kpop journal,journal,bullet journal,bts journal with me,bts journal,kpop journal with me bts,journaling,stationery,bangtan,real time journal with me,real time kpop journal with me,asmr journal with me,real time,kpop journal with me jungkook,jeon jungkook,jungkook,real time journaling,journal with me at a cafe,real time journal with me at a cafe,journaling at a cafe,journaling in public,

Post a Comment

0 Comments