Advertisement

The Truth About Your First Soulcycle Class | What You Need To Know

The Truth About Your First Soulcycle Class | What You Need To Know Here's everything I wish I knew for my first Soulcycle class. I talk about what to expect, go through the typical process of booking, getting set up, and taking a Soulcycle class, and getting off your bike. I also go through the format of a class with different types of songs we ride to, weights, and proper form. I know I'm all over the place, so again if you have any more questions be sure to ask them in the comments!

Instagram: @gretchengeraghty | Snapchat: gretchennnnn

fave chapstick
fave self tanner
my bed

equipment
camera
little tripod
big tripod
studio lights
ring light
editing

For business inquiries please contact:
contact@tablerockmanagement.com

xoxo,
Gretchen

gretchen geraghty,the truth about,truth,the truth about your first soulcycle class,first soulcycle class,soulcycle,soulcycle class,what to expect,what to expect in first soulcycle class,first class,soulcycle for beginners,what you need to know,soulcycle class format,soulcycle class layout,soulcycle boston,beacon hill,what to wear to soulcycle,spinning shoes,spin shoes,tiem,lululemon,workout class,exercise class,spin class,what I wish I knew,

Post a Comment

0 Comments